It is essential for all intending international students to obtain a student visa to come to Ukraine to study in Our University. The invitation / visa support letter from Kharkiv National Medical University provides of accomodation guaranty in University hostels also.
All the students require study visa of Ukraine except the citizens of the follwing countries: USA, Canada, UK, All Schengen States,All EU States,Bulgaria, Romania, Mongolia and former USSR countries.
Applicants should check with the nearest Ukraine Embassy or Consulate for visa.
The requirements for Ukrainian Study visa are the following:
1. Original passport (minimum valid for one year)
2. Original Invitation letter from Kharkov National Medical University
3. Confirmation letter from Ministry to Embassy of Ukraine in the required country
4. Secondary school certificate (attested by ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into
5. Birth certificate (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
6. Medical test confirming phyical and mental fitness(attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into
7. Aids/HIV test(attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
8. Filled application form
9. 4 photos of size 3.5 x 4.5
The invitation/ visa support letter will be issued by the International department of Kharkin National Medical University of Ukraine.
We require the following documents to issue an invitation letter to student:
You ccan send us these documents by email,there is no need to send them in original to get an invitation/visa support letter.
Students should must inform about their flight details to Ukraine minimum three days prior to arrival that we should make arrangements to receive them at the airport. Our representative will receive every student at the airport.
We strongly recommend that every student should must bring the complete documents and amount for first year expenses with him/her.
Please make sure before leaving your country all below said documents should be along with you, the immigration officials in the airport will demand for these documents.